We collect two types of data: Personal and Statistical.
Personal data includes information which identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include your name and email address. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us.
Like most websites we also gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website. This non-personal statistical data comprises of information that cannot be used to identify or contact you.
We would like to reassure you that:
- Typically your data will be used to send you information about our services or products and may include newsletters and news up-dates.
- Data will be accurate and complete and where necessary kept up to date.
- Data will be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose for which it is obtained.
- Data will be kept only for clear and legal purposes.
- All data will be processed fairly and in keeping with the purpose for which it was obtained.
- Data will not be used, disclosed or processed in any manner inappropriate for the purpose it was obtained.
- Disclosure of data will only be made to third parties who are our agents or servants acting on our directions. Save as required by law (eg. Criminal investigations) no disclosure of data will be made to third parties for those third parties’ own purpose or use.
- Under no circumstances will lists of customer data or information be disclosed to a third party for that third party’s exploitation or used without your permission.
- We do not under any circumstances, share the information we track on our site with advertisers or other parties, and we do not release personal information about individual visitors.
- You can unsubscribe simply by following the instructions on our individual communications.
YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US.